- when recruiting people, many companies try to select from within the Industry or look for similar experiences
- whenever strategic decisions need to be made, people try to drive inspiration and knowledge from every possible source
- even during the MBA studies, there is – rightfully so – a tendency to link what is being learnt to the contingent working experience.
- Engineers used fluid analogies to describe the electric “current”…
- We are looking for life on other planets…
The question then arises: are there industries or markets that present surprising similarities between each other?
Wouldn’t it be interesting to know if there is another industry that, mutatis mutandis, has faced a very similar situation?